Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Digital Illustration

I did a good amount of work in this class that I liked, so I figured I'd dedicate an entire post to it. Considering how foreign the digital world is to me, I'm happy with the amount of progress I made. This class was based almost entirely on learning Adobe Illustrator and I am now a fan!

I will have a term 3 all encompassing post soon! Hope you enjoy!

Self Portrait

Shirt Design

Coffee Bag Design

Pattern Design


Isometric World

Business Cards

Paper Toy


Character For Products



I ended up putting this Character on my Society6 site, and had some fun with patterning and different colors. Here are some examples. For the full list of items, go here!
http://society6.com/Luvisasong/Felino-Azteca_Print#1=45






This class was really fun because of the freedom in the assignments and because my teacher, Dana Duncan, is awesome! This is one of those classes where you put the work in and you get it back instantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment