Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Color and Story

This term I had the chance to take Color and Story with Richard Keyes. The class was an insane learning experience for me and I've very excited for the new skills I have developed. In addition to what is posted below, we had many color perception exercises. The main project for the class is a redesign of an existing story. The entire class had to re-imagine Persephone. Here's my interpretation of the story, set in a fantasy version of Brazil. I decided to twist the story a bit, and make my Persephone and Hades birds. Using photoshop in this way was entirely new to me so I'm please with the amount of progress I made. I loved the class that I'm taking it again this term with Bill Perkins! I can't wait to see what we create :)











No comments:

Post a Comment